* SMASH Founder Steve Orosco, MMA Legend Quinton “Rampage Jackson” and Actor Philip Rhee
Uniting Elegance With Fighting Excellence
The company was founded on four core tenets:
- First, we believe mixed martial arts is the most exciting form of entertainment and the future of all combat sports.
- Secondly, we believe networking is the single most important driver for creating new business opportunities.
- Thirdly, we believe honoring those who have made a significant impact in the world of combat sports is of the upmost importance.
- Finally, we believe in supporting a cause and giving back to the underserved and less fortunate.
With professional mixed martial arts as our stage and a black-tie gala as the backdrop, SMASH Global delivers a unique experience that is one part sporting event, one part networking, one part award ceremony and all parts class and sophistication.
Steve Orosco, Founder and CEO
Steve Orosco, MBA, MS, is a former Wall Street broker, a professional MMA fighter and the Founder of SMASH Global.
After years in the cage, Steve identified an opportunity to raise the level of class and sophistication in the sport by creating entertainment events for premium clientele.
With an MBA, an MS degree and extensive professional fighting experience, Orosco is uniquely equipped to lead and manage a mixed martial arts (MMA) events organization.
“I believe there is a direct correlation between elite athletes and successful people, and I’m building a bridge between the two with SMASH Global.” – Steve Orosco
You can connect with Steve on LinkedIn to keep up with SMASH Global events and news as he continues to elevate the sport of mixed martial arts in a unique and exciting way.